Home » Topics » Azola Exchange Community » **PLEASE READ ** Rules of Engagement
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Azola Exchange Academy!

I’m excited to create a community where business leaders can connect with sales & marketing experts from around the world.  The goal of this community is to foster healthy discussions to help overcome our business growth challenges.  That said, there are expectations of behavior in our community and I want to be sure they are clear.  Azola Creative, LLC (Azola Academy) reserves the right to remove members if we feel you are abusing the goodwill of our community and we will enforce removal if necessary.

What does Azola mean?  It is a name for peace and calm, overcoming challenges.  This is why I chose it because I want people to feel peace and calm in their careers.  I want to create an environment where we help each other overcome our challenges using our zone of genius.

Rules of Engagement
    1. Relax and enjoy the fact that by being a part of Azola’s Exchange Community, you are amongst friends with the same desire to help as you have.
    2. Please ask questions and share your expertise.  Chances are, someone in here has been through your circumstance before and wants to help you.
    3. 3-1 Rule.  For every post you create, like or comment on 3 other people’s posts.  It fosters more attention and engagement for everyone.  We all appreciate being validated.
    4. I encourage the opportunity for you to generate new sales for your business, but please do not create an unhealthy culture.  Make personal connections, and share your expertise, invite people to webinars or meetings, but DO NOT create sales pitch posts.  This is not an Ad platform and posts such as those will be deleted.
    5. This doesn’t just have to be BUSINESS TALK.  We have families, hobbies, and lives outside of work…if you don’t, let’s get you there.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at greg@azolacreative.com.

Thank you,

Greg Davis
    Founder, Azola.Academy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.